Sopro FF 451 – Rapid Set Tile Adhesive
Extra-rapid-set, cementitious flexible tile adhesive, meeting C2 FT S1 requirements to DIN EN 12004, also for fully vitrified stoneware. Suitable for use in conjunction with wall and floor heating and Sopro waterproof membranes. Flexible, sag-resistant, and with high crystalline water-binding capacity.
Coverage: Approx. 1.3 kg/m² per mm coat thickness.
For use with earthenware, stoneware and fully vitrified stoneware tiles, mosaic, discoloration-resistant natural stone units, ceramic split tiles and split tile fittings, clinker floor tiles and equivalent materials. For construction of ledges/shelves, lightweight internal walls, aerated concrete block facings to sanitary appliances (e.g. bathtubs) and the like. For full-surface installation of foam, cork, peat, wood-fibre etc. insulation board. For process water tanks, swimming pools, operating theatres, escape routes.
Featured Benefits of Sopro FF 451 – Rapid Set Tile Adhesive
- For walls and floors, indoors and outdoors
- C2: tensile adhesion strength ≥ 1.0 N/mm²
- F: early tensile adhesion strength ≥ 0.5 N/mm² after 6 hours
- T: thixotropic – high sag resistance due to fibre reinforcement
- S1: deformability ≥ 2.5 mm
- Working life: approx. 20 minutes
- Walkable and groutable: after approx. 2 hours
- Low-chromate to Regulation (EC) No 1907/2006, Annex XVII
- DGNB: Top quality level 4, Line 8, based on DGNB (German Sustainable Building Council) criterion “ENV1.2 Local Environmental Impact” (2018 version)
Technical Details Sopro FF 451 – Rapid Set Tile Adhesive – see datasheet above
Available in 25 kg bag
SMET has a wide range of Professional Tiling systems, including, High-Strength adhesive, Flexible Adhesive, and Large-Format adhesives, primers, multi-purpose primers, sealers and tools available for your tiling needs.