Sopro HPS 673 Bonding Primer
Special light-grey, polymer dispersion-based, silica sand-modified, solvent-free primer, applied as a bonding layer to impervious, smooth and non-absorbent substrates prior to surface filler application or tile laying.
Benefits Sopro HPS 673 Bonding Primer
• Ready-to-use and quick-drying
• Ideal for renovation and refurbishment
• High coverage
• Suitable for floor heating systems
• Approved for shipbuilding
• For walls and floors
• EMICODE system of GEV (German Association for Control of Emissions in Products for Flooring Installation): EC1PLUS (‘very-low-emission-plus’) rating
• DGNB (German Sustainable Building Council): Top quality level 4, Line 8 *)
• For indoor and outdoor use
Field Of Application
Sopro HPS 673 Bonding Primer is used for the preparation of dense, smooth, closed-pore substrates to guarantee adhesion of surface fillers and tile adhesives. Sopro HPS 673 also prevents unwanted chemical reactions between old, organic PVC, carpet or parquet adhesive residue and hydraulically setting surface fillers and adhesives. When applied as pretreatment to timber materials, Sopro HPS
673 prevents swelling of the substrate. Application of Sopro HPS 673 special primer provides surfaces with good key. Not suitable for underwater applications.
Smooth and non-absorbent substrates, e. g. existing ceramic tile, terrazzo, natural and cast stone coverings; mastic asphalt screeds without sand surfacing, asphalt tiles, magnesium oxychloride (magnesite) screeds, non-absorbant concrete; timber substrates, e. g. particleboard and lightly sanded parquet. Existing, firmly adhering uPVC and linoleum flooring, concrete sealers, and screed coatings,
adhesive residue from PVC flooring, carpeting or parquet.
Available in Buckets: 10 kg, 5 kg, 3 kg, and 1 kg pots (10 No. in box)
* Based on DGNB (German Sustainable Building Council) criterion ‘ENV1.2 Local Environmental Impact’ (2015 version).