Sopro MGR 637 – Multi-Purpose Primer
Sopro MGR 637 is an extra low emission, quick-drying, ready to use, one-component polyurethane resin primer. It is water and solvent-free, easily workable due to its low viscosity and achieves extremely high penetration. Particularly suitable for pretreatment of calcium sulphate based screeds when laying large format fully vitrified stoneware units. Suitable for use in conjunction with floor heating.
Sopro MGR 637 is used in undiluted form, blinded with 0.4 – 0.8 mm Sopro QS 511 coarse silica sand, as a primer for mineral and moisture-sensitive substrates, e. g. concrete, cement or magnesium oxychloride (magnesite) screeds. It is particularly suitable for calcium sulphate based screeds. Also for use on timber floorboards, particleboard, oriented strand board (OSB) and hardboard.
Benefits of Sopro MGR 637 – Multi-Purpose Primer
• For calcium sulphate based screeds when laying large format fully vitrified stoneware units.
• Extra quick drying.
• One-component, water and solvent-free.
• For all absorbent and non-absorbent substrates.
• EMICODE system of GEV (German Association for Control of Emissions in Products for Flooring Installation): EC1PLUS R (‘very-low-emission-plus’) rating.
• DGNB (German Sustainable Building Council): Top quality level 4, Line 8 *
• For indoor and outdoor use
Technical Details for Sopro MGR 637 – Multi-Purpose Primer
|Application temperature||From +5 °C to max. +35 °C (substrate, air, material)|
|Walkable||After 30 – 40 minutes|
|Ready to receive covering||After 30 – 40 minutes|
|Specified times||Apply for normal temperature range of +23 °C and 50 % relative humidity; higher temperatures shorten and lower temperatures lengthen these times|
|Coverage||Approx. 175 g/m² per priming coat;175 – 350 g/m² (1 – 2 coats); avoid ponding|
|Tools||Short-pile or foam paint roller (e.g. Sopro short-pile roller)|
|Tool cleaning||While still fresh, Sopro MGR 637 can be removed from clothing and tools using thinner/spirit. Once set, material requires mechanical removal.|
|Packaging||Metal canister 10 kg|
Available in 10kg canisters.
* Based on DGNB (German Sustainable Building Council) criterion. “ENV1.2 Local Environmental Impact” (2015 version).