SSopro VF 419 – VarioFlex® Silver Large-Format Flexible Tile Adhesive
Silver-grey, rapid-set, cementitious flexible thin-, medium- and floating-bed tile adhesive, meeting C2 EF S1 requirements to DIN EN 12004. For installation of ceramic floor coverings. Particularly suitable for light-coloured and discoloration-sensitive tiles and natural stone units as well as large-format units. The creamy consistency and exceptionally smooth workability for optimum floor laying. Suitable for use in conjunction with floor heating and waterproof membranes. Ideal for fast-track or tightly scheduled schemes. High reliability through full rear-face wetting and contact adhesion plus rapid crystalline water binding.
Coverage: Approx. 1.3 kg/m² per mm coat thickness.
Field Of Application
Earthenware, stoneware and fully vitrified stoneware tiles, clinker floor tiles, mosaic, light-coloured, discoloration-sensitive and translucent natural stone units, cast stone units, terracotta, dishing/curling-prone resin-bonded tiles, e.g. agglomerate tiles. Particularly suitable for large-format fully vitrified stoneware units. Suitable for fast-track refurbishment/renovation on tightly scheduled projects, for private housing as well as for commercial and industrial facilities subject to high mechanical loads.
Have a look at the properties of VF 419 VarioFlex® Silver Adhesive
Silver-grey, highly flexible, high-coverage, extra-rapid-set, cementitious thin-, medium-and floating-bed tile adhesive. Highly polymer-modified and with original Rhenish trass, meeting C2 EF S1 requirements to DIN EN 12 004. For installation of ceramic floor coverings, in particular for discoloration-sensitive and/or translucent natural stone tiles, on all substrates. Ideal for large-format fully vitrified stoneware due to its rapid-set properties in conjunction with a nonetheless long open time. For reliable laying of large-format and dishing/curling-prone units. A creamy consistency and exceptionally smooth workability. Rapid-set properties make it ideal for fast-track or tightly scheduled projects where rapid reuse of floor space is required. With high crystalline water-binding capacity.
- for floors, indoors and outdoors
- C2: tensile adhesion strength ≥ 1.0 N/mm²
- E: extended open time ≥ 30 minutes
- F: early tensile adhesion strength ≥ 0.5 N/mm² after 6 hours
- S1: deformability ≥ 2.5 mm
- 3-in-1 formulation: for thin-, medium- and floating-bed tile laying
- Walkable and groutable: after approx. 3 hours
- Particularly suitable for large-format fully vitrified stoneware tiles
- ideal for use in conjunction with tile levelling systems
- Silver-grey adhesive, also suitable for light-coloured, translucent natural stone types
- Low-chromate to Regulation (EC) No 1907/2006, Annex XVII
- DGNB (German Sustainable Building Council): Top quality level 4, Line 8, based on DGNB (German Sustainable Building Council) criterion “ENV1.2 Local Environmental Impact” (2018 version)
- For healthy living: Recommended by Sentinel Haus Institut
Technical Details Sopro VF 419 – VarioFlex® Silver Large-Format Flexible Tile Adhesive – see TDS
Available in 25kg bags with 40 bags per pallet.