LiteFlo® Lightweight Flowing Screed | Floor Screed Ireland | Our Lady of Hope School Crumlin
|Job||Our Lady of Hope School Crumlin for Vision Contracting|
|Client||Floor Screed Ireland|
|Product||SMET LiteFlo® Lightweight Flowing Screed|
- TDS SMET LiteFlo® Lightweight Flowing Screed
- Aftercare SMET LiteFlo® Lightweight Flowing Screed
- EPD – LiteFlo® Lightweight Flowing Screed
We supplied our Smet Supported partner, Floor Screed Ireland with SMET LiteFlo® Lightweight Flowing Screed for the Our Lady of Hope special school in Crumlin. The job was completed by Floor Screed Ireland on behalf of Vision Contracting for the Dept of Education. This lightweight screed is ideal for renovation projects where loading may be an issue. This is a high-quality pumpable, factory-produced, CE marked, self-levelling screed based on calcium sulphate. German-made SMET LiteFlo® is unique because it’s the first pumpable lightweight flowing screed available. Made from specially selected aggregates – means it’s 30% lighter than conventional flowing screeds and can be laid in reduced thicknesses. The screed offers a high yield, 43kg per m2 @ 40mm.
Innovative SMET LiteFlo® is absolutely ideal for application in high-rise buildings, over timber-suspended floors, timber-frame houses, and in new builds and renovations. It’s made from specially selected aggregates, which makes it 30% lighter than conventional flowing screeds and 70% lighter than sand and cement, meaning less material is required per m2. LiteFlo® complies with EN 13813: 2002, is CE-marked, and is available in 27Kg bags or bulk silos.
Benefits of SMET LiteFlo® Lightweight Flowing Floor Screed
- Pumpable – first of its kind available.
- Lightweight – high yield, 43kg per m2 at 40mm thickness.
- 30% weight reduction compared to standard calcium sulphate screeds.
- 70% weight reduction compared to traditional sand and cement.
- Absolutely ideal for application in high-rise buildings, over timber-suspended floors, timber-frame houses and in new builds and renovations.
- Smooth laitance-free finish.
- For application at thicknesses of between 20 and 70mm.
- Under Floor Heating – full encapsulation.
- Perfectly level floors – every time.
- Installed nationwide by Smet Supported Partners.
- Sustainable – as this calcium Sulphate binder naturally embodies less carbon than a cement-based binder.
- German made.
- CE EN 13813: 2002
Check out SMET lightweight screed, lightweight flooring systems, and aggregates (void fillers) suitable for any building project. We demonstrate best practice in construction partnerships – providing a superior level of customer service to our Smet Supported Partners during the installation process.
Whether your job is – self-build, retro-fit, floor renovation or repair, design floor, commercial or shop, sustainable build, historical renovation, ECO build, Lightweight, or an industrial flooring venture – SMET has a flooring compound or ready to use product suitable for your application.