ProJoint™ MAX™ – High Strength Epoxy Paving Grout
A high strength epoxy paving grout – suitable for vehicular areas up to 3.5 tonnes
ProJoint™ MAX™ offers a quick and easy solution to filling joints between paving slabs and setts in areas of vehicular access. Suitable for natural stone and concrete paving, ProJoint™ MAX™ is a high-strength two-part epoxy paving grout and is very simple to use. Resin and sand are supplied ready-mixed within the tub, and only require the addition of the enclosed hardener to activate the chemical cure. Once cured, ProJoint™ MAX™ delivers a weed-free, frost-resistant joint that resists pressure washing.
Featured Benefits of ProJoint™ MAX™ – High Strength Epoxy Paving Grout
- Permeable bedding mix not required
- Part mixed components for fast application, all supplied within the mixing tub
- Professional strength, self-compacting and suitable for joint widths of 5mm upwards
- Weed, pressure washer and frost resistant
- Ideal for paths and patios as well as driveways or other vehicular areas (up to 3.5 tonnes)
- Suitable for natural stone and concrete paving, setts and slabs
Packaging: 15kg (50 on a pallet)
SMET supplies a wide range of Streetscape® materials suitable for all Streetscape® hardscaping uses, from laying, specialist bedding, grouting/jointing, sealers and cleaning. Check out SMETs extensive range of Streetscape® Projects where materials have been specially selected and used across the UK and Ireland.