Pre-Grout™ Stone & Porcelain Paving Sealer
An invisible water-based pre-grout treatment for all types of porcelain, natural stone or concrete paving. High coverage rate (stone up to 15m2 per litre, porcelain up to 30m2 per litre)
The invisible PaveCareTM Pre-GroutTM Stone & Porcelain Paving Sealer is a high quality, pre-grout treatment designed to help with grout or jointing compound release, which minimises the risk of resin sheen or grout haze following the grouting of paving. Suitable for use with any ProJointTM jointing products, this sealer should be applied once paving has been firmly laid in position upon a suitable bedding area.
The Pre-Grout Stone & Porcelain Paving Sealer can also be used once any grouting has been completed, and is fully cured, to protect the paving and aid with the removal of stains and dirt from organic matter.
Featured Benefits of Pre-Grout™ Stone & Porcelain Paving Sealer
- Professional strength pre-grout sealer treatment
- Assists in reducing resin sheen and grout haze
- Water-based – can be used all year round
- High coverage rate (stone up to 15m2 per litre, porcelain up to 30m2 per litre)
- Ideal for all types of textured porcelain tile surfaces, or natural stone
- Suitable for use with all ProJoint grouting products
SMET supplies a wide range of Streetscape® materials suitable for all Streetscape® hardscaping uses, from laying, specialist bedding, grouting/jointing, sealers and cleaning. Check out SMETs extensive range of Streetscape® Projects where materials have been specially selected and used across the UK and Ireland.