Gann Hydromette Compact B
The Compact B unit is an electronic structural moisture meter that uses the non-destructive measuring technique that is based on the dielectric constant/radio frequency principle of measurement. Fitted with LCD display and versatile ball sensor that is used to sense moisture in building materials of any kind as well as to determine the humidity distribution in walls, ceilings, screeds, and other set building materials.
Particularly suited for parquet reclining and floor tiling contractors in conjunction with a CM meter.
MEASURING RANGE STRUCTURAL MOISTURE: 0 to 100 digits (scanning range)
Technical Specification – Gann Hydromette Compact B Moisture Meter
- Handy rapid-action moisture indicator in pocket size for fast single and series measurements.
- Size: H 200 mm x W35 mm x D35 mm. Weight approx. 190g
- No separate measuring electrodes or cables required.
- Ideal pre-tester for use with all moisture analysers using the carbide method.
- Fully automatic adjustment of the indicator.
- Power supply by 9 V dry cell or rechargeable battery.