Glass Fibres for Screed
A professional polypropylene and glass fibre mixture, specifically designed for use in screeds. The addition of these to the screed mix will reduce plastic shrinkage cracking and increase impact & abrasion resistance. To purchase the screed glass fibre for your screed today, call the team at SMET.
Advantages of addition to Screed or Concrete
- Uniform distribution and no formation of lumps
- Does not float to the surface
- Minimisation of premature shrinkage cracks in the cement
- Takes over the tensions during the setting process
- Lower price than PP and AR – glass fibres thanks to higher availability on the market
- They do not corrode
Technical Details for Glass Fibres for Screed
|Materials||Fibre Length (mm)||Dosage
|PP + fibreglass mix||6 / 12||*0.75 – 3 kg per m³ screed||1480-006|
We highly recommend that you carry out specific tests to determine the optimum quantity for your mixes.
* Above information can be only general instructions. The working conditions outside our sphere of influence and the variety of different materials exclude a claim from this information. In case of doubt, we recommend carrying out sufficient tests. A warranty can be applied only to the constant quality of SMET distributed products.
SMET has a vast array of Screed Ancillary Products available, allowing you to make the best choice for your floor. From Sound Impact Acoustic Edge Insulation L-Shaped to PE – Impact Sound Insulation, andScreed Expansion Joints, there is an acoustic flooring solution to satisfy any requirement.