LiteFlo® Lightweight Flowing Screed in Harold Wood Station by Capel CS Ltd
|Job||Harold Wood Train Station|
|Client||Capel (CS) Ltd|
|Product||SMET LiteFlo® Lightweight Flowing Screed|
- TDS SMET LiteFlo® Lightweight Flowing Screed
- Aftercare SMET LiteFlo® Lightweight Flowing Screed
- SMET Floor Screeds and Compounds Product Selector
- SMET LiteFlo Equipment Set Up @GWQ Tower_ Video
Smet Supported Partners, Capel (CS) Ltd, completed the floor screed application of SMET LiteFlo® Lightweight Flowing Screed within the improvement works at Harold Wood Station. A number of improvements were delivered at Harold Wood station in preparation for the new Elizabeth line service, including:
- A new footbridge over the tracks with new staircases
- Three new lifts to provide step-free access to every platform
- Platform extensions to accommodate the new, 200m long Elizabeth line trains
- New platform lighting
- New station signage, help points, customer information screens and CCTV.
SMET LiteFlo® Lightweight Flowing Screed is a high quality pumpable, factory produced, CE marked, self-levelling screed based on calcium sulphate. German-made SMET LiteFlo® is unique because it’s the first pumpable lightweight flowing screed available. Made from specially selected aggregates – means it’s 30% lighter than conventional flowing screeds and can be laid in reduced thicknesses. The screed offers a high yield, 43kg per m2 @ 40mm.
Innovative SMET LiteFlo® is particularly suitable for use in timber-frame builds, suspended timber floors, tower blocks, apartments and high-rise buildings. SMET demonstrates best practice in construction partnerships – providing a superior level of customer service to their Smet Supported Partners during the installation process.
Whether your job is – self-build, retro-fit, floor renovation or repair, design floor, commercial or shop, sustainable build, historical renovation, ECO build, Lightweight or an industrial flooring venture – SMET have a flooring compound or ready to use product suitable for your application.