Sopro AEB 640 – Waterproofing and Separating Membrane System
Available from SMET, create a total wet room system. Thin, crack-bridging waterproof sheet for use as reliable, quick-to-install, flexible waterproof membrane and separating layer below ceramic tiling to DIN 18534 Part 5.
For installation of waterproof sheet membranes indoors, for water action classes W0-I to W2-I to DIN 18 534 and solutions based on W3-I; also for chemical loads in all water action classes (equivalent to Moisture Exposure Classes A and C to DIBt Construction Products List and A0 to ZDB (Federation of the German Construction Industry) data sheet). As separating layer system for tile installation indoors, for Category EK-W-AIV, EK-G-AIV and EK-H-AIV (timber substrates in conjunction with Sopro VS 582 self-levelling filler) to ZDB (Federation of the German Construction Industry)/euroFEN guidance paper. Particularly suitable for fast-track waterproofing on tightly scheduled construction schemes and refurbishment projects.
Featured Benefits of Sopro AEB 640 – Waterproofing and Separating Membrane System
- For walls and floors, indoors
- Water-impermeable separating layer
- Flexible and crack-bridging
- Ready-to-use and tear-resistant
- Alkali- and surfactant-resistant
- Ageing-resistant and rotproof
- Rapid, straightforward application
- Resistant to microorganisms
- With printed scale to simplify cutting
- DGNB (German Sustainable Building Council): Top quality level 4, Line 9, based on DGNB criterion “ENV1.2 Local Environmental Impact” (2015 version)
Sopro AEB 640 – Waterproofing and Separating Membrane System was used in Center Parcs Longford, Ireland
For your Tanking/Waterproofing & Tiling jobs, regardless if it’s for a domestic bathroom, block of apartments, or a grand swimming pool, contact your local SMET team for guidance on laying only superior-quality products to the latest standards.