Sopro AEB 640 – Waterproofing and Separating Membrane System
Available from SMET, create a total wet room system. Thin, crack-bridging waterproof sheet for use as reliable, quick-to-install, flexible waterproof membrane and separating layer below ceramic tiling to DIN 18534 Part 5. For installation of waterproof sheet membranes indoors, for water action classes W0-I to W2-I to DIN 18 534 and solutions based on W3-I; also for chemical loads in all water action classes (equivalent to Moisture Exposure Classes A and C to DIBt Construction Products List and A0 to ZDB (Federation of the German Construction Industry) datasheet). As reliable, quick-to-install, flexible waterproof membrane and separating layer applied to wall and floor surfaces below ceramic and natural stone tiling in bathrooms, showers and wet spaces. Particularly suitable for fast-track waterproofing on tightly scheduled construction schemes and refurbishment projects.
Featured Benefits of Sopro AEB 640 – Waterproofing and Separating Membrane System
• For walls and floors, indoors
• Water-impermeable separating layer
• Flexible and crack-bridging
• Ready-to-use and tear-resistant
• Alkali- and surfactant-resistant
• Ageing-resistant and rotproof
• Rapid, straightforward application
• Resistant to microorganisms
• With printed scale to simplify cutting
• DGNB (German Sustainable Building Council): Top quality level 4, Line 9 Based on DGNB (German Sustainable Building Council) criterion “ENV1.2 Local Environmental Impact” (2015 version).