Sopro DWF089 Flexible Sealing Pipe Collar for Walls
A flexible, alkali-resistant collar is used in the installation of waterproofing systems for reliable sealing of 14 – 38 cm pipe penetrations below tiling. A strong bond with all Sopro liquid-applied waterproofing materials and sheet membranes.
- For walls and floors, indoors and outdoors
- With flexible expansion zone
- Guarantees strong bond
- Alkali-, water- and weather-resistant
- DGNB (German Sustainable Building Council): Top quality level 4, Line 9, based on DGNB criterion “ENV1.2 Local Environmental Impact” (2018 version)
- For sealing 14 – 38 mm pipe penetrations prior to installation of ceramic tiles.
For sealing 14 – 38 mm pipe penetrations prior to installation of ceramic tiles.
Used as ancillary product for waterproof membranes comprising:
– Sopro TDS 823 two-component turbo sealing slurry
– Sopro DSF 523 one-component flexible sealing slurry
– Sopro DSF 623 one-component flexible rapid-set sealing slurry
– Sopro DSF 423 two-component flexible sealing slurry
– Sopro FDF flexible sealing compound
– Sopro PU-FD surface sealant
Approx. 150 × 150 mm; 12 mm punched hole; 14 – 38 mm pipe diameters
TDS Sopro DWF 089 Flexible Sealing Collar for Walls
SMET Professional Tiling Systems Brochure
Test Certificates Sopro DMB 091 Sealing Collar
- EMICODE system of GEV (German Association for the Control of Emissions in Products for Flooring Installation, Adhesives and Building Materials): EC1PLUS (“very-low-emission-plus”) rating
Box with Nr 25
SMETs comprehensive range of waterproofing is complimentary with sealing tape and angled corners.
Take a look at this ‘How to apply the Sopro DSF® 523 Tanking Membrane video: