baseTherm® is an NSAI Agrément certified bound EPS liquid floor insulation, complete with EPD, produced and installed using our Mobile Floor Insulation Factory. baseTherm® Floor Insulation System is a pumpable, light-weight thermal and insulating screed mortar consisting of EPS beads, fast-drying cement, and Isostay proprietary additive mixed on-site using a purpose-built Mobile Floor Insulation Factory to meet the requirements of I.S. EN 16025-1 and I.S. EN 16025-2.
The product is used as a thermally insulating, non-structural, bound expanding polystyrene (BEPS) system which can contribute to the thermal and acoustic performance of floors in either new or existing buildings.
baseTherm® has been developed using IsoStar and Enginy certified technology, which has been on the market in Western Europe since 2012, along with our EPS bead manufacturing partner Kore System, which is based in Co. Cavan.
- Below a concrete floor slab.
- Below a floor screed on a concrete slab with a hardcore base.
- Above a suspended concrete floor (e.g., block and beam) with a floor screed.
baseTherm® is suitable for internal application to ground-supported and suspended floors in existing and new domestic and non-domestic building applications. The system is available in four grades, baseTherm® Low Lambda, baseTherm® 150, baseTherm® 200, and baseTherm® 250 depending on thermal performance and loading requirements.
baseTherm® KEY BENEFITS:
- Seamless, void-free poured floor insulation
- Factory-produced on-site, no waste
- Rapid pumped installation
- Ultra-lightweight with acoustic benefits
- Highly insulating, from 0.041 W/mK
- NSAI Agrément certified
- EPD Certified – certificate available to download on EPD Ireland
- Available for specification on NBS Source and as BIM Digital Objects
Related Downloads for baseTherm® Poured Floor Insulation